Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cupcakes !



By Elinor Klivans
Photographs by France Ruffenach

I bought it from my local bookstore. I have to say that I love the design of the book before I read the content, the color of the book is very lovely. But the recipes are interesting, the kind of cupcake that you like to eat. I have some cupcakes book but there are too fancy when all I need is a little cake to nibble.

After I read the first chapter I have to admit that I keep the chocolate in the wrong way. I keep them in the fridge because where I live the temperature is always above 30˚C. So, I can’t find a place that cool enough to store them, but anyway I still got a good result. I always buy a lot of chocolate (not in the professional blocks but in a little piece/ 100g), because my nephew he adores chocolate, especially dark chocolate so it’s easy for him to eat them. Some time I didn’t have a chance to transform them in to anything, because he can consume them faster than I make a cake. Anyway I hope that I will have a yummy cake from this book.

To read in Thai Click Cupcakes !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...