Saturday, November 5, 2016

Chocolate bar cake: Having fun in my kitchen!

 Life is full of fun, that's what I think. You can play with many things around you, for me my kitchen is my playground ^^.



 As I told you before that I love to eat chocolate candy bar (Mars, Snickers, KitKat and etc), and I can't stop myself buying them every times that I go to supermarket or convenient store ^^". 
So, I always end up having a lot of them, and can't finish them by myself, haha. So the best way is turning it into something that other people will be able to enjoy it too. This cake is one of it, the base of the cake is a simple not too sweet cake that goes well with a sweetness from the candy bars.
You can use other kinds of candy bars or even chocolate chunks, ^^, all you have to do is use your imagination, hehe. Remember that after placing the candy bar on top you just need to bake until the candy bars melted, so the time will be varies depends on what kind (and size) of your chocolate. I really recommend watch it carefully as too long your cake will become dry.



 Chocolate bar cake
Make 18 cm cake


125 g ................................. Salted butter
70 g .................................... Granulated sugar
1/2 tsp ................................ Vanilla extract
2 ......................................... Eggs
60 g .................................... Plain yogurt
1/4 tsp ................................ Baking powder
110 g .................................. All purpose flour
............................................ Chocolate candy bars (I use 4 Snickers bars (51g/bar)), cut into small pieces.


Preheat an oven to 180C
Line 18x18 cm cake pan with baking paper.
 Beat the butter until smooth.
Add the sugar and beat until combine.


 Mix in the eggs and vanilla extract.


 Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl.
And fold to combine.


 Fold in the plain yogurt.


 The mixture will be smooth.


 Pour into the prepared pan, and level the top.
Bake for 10 minutes.


 Remove from the oven and place the chocolate bar pieces on top.



Bake for 15-20 minutes more or until the chocolate bars melted.
Remove from the oven let the chocolate set before cut into pieces.


Chocolate bar cake: Having fun in my kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...